How to get from Vienna to Pecs?
One of the best transport option from Vienna to Pecs is a pre-booked airport transfer for a private car ready and waiting for you.
When is departure time for the transfer from Vienna to Pecs?
- The departure time varies for each type transfer.
- For Shared trips, the departure time is fixed and presented under the Shuttle car. Click on the price button to the see available hours.
- For Private transfers the departure time will be set by you in the booking form from this page.
Where is the starting point for the transfer from Vienna to Pecs?
- The starting point varies for each type transfer, and all those details about each location will be sent by email in the booking confirmation.
- For Shared trips, the starting point can be fixed in one bus station or from your address.
- For Private transfers the pick-up point will be from your address and this will be filled by you in the reservation form on step 2.
Vienna is the capital and largest city of Austria, and one of the nine states of Austria. Vienna is Austria's primary city, with a population of about 1.757 million (2.4 million within the metropolitan area, more than 20% of Austria's population), as well as its cultural, economic, and political centre. It is the 7th-largest city by population within city limits in the European Union. Until the beginning of the 20th century it was the largest German-speaking city in the world, and before the splitting of the Austro-Hungarian Empire in World War I the city had 2 million inhabitants. Today it is the second only to Berlin in German speakers. Vienna is host to many major international organizations, including the United Nations and OPEC. The city lies in the east of Austria and is close to the borders of the Czech Republic, Slovakia, and Hungary. These regions work together in a European Centrope border region. Along with nearby Bratislava, Vienna forms a metropolitan region with 3 million inhabitants. In 2001, the city centre was designated a UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Apart from being regarded as the City of Music because of its musical legacy, Vienna is also said to be "The City of Dreams" because it was home to the world's first psycho-analyst - Sigmund Freud. The city's roots lie in early Celtic and Roman settlements that transformed into a Medieval and Baroque city, the capital of the Austro-Hungarian Empire. It is well known for having played an essential role as a leading European Music Centre, from the great age of Viennese Classicism through the early part of the 20th century. The Historic centre of Vienna is rich in architectural ensembles, including Baroque castles and gardens, as well as the late-19th-century Ringstrasse lined with grand buildings, monuments and parks.
In a 2005 study of 127 world cities, the Economist Intelligence Unit ranked the city first (in a tie with Vancouver, Canada) for the world's most livable cities (in the 2012 survey of 140 cities Vienna was ranked number two, behind Melbourne). For four consecutive years (2009–2012), the human-resource-consulting firm Mercer ranked Vienna first in its annual "Quality of Living" survey of hundreds of cities around the world. Monocle's 2012 "Quality of Life Survey" ranked Vienna fourth on a list of the top 25 cities in the world "to make a base within" (up from sixth in 2011 and eighth in 2010).
The city was ranked 1st globally for its culture of innovation in 2007 and 2008, and fifth globally (out of 256 cities) in the 2011 Innovation Cities Index, which analyzed 162 indicators in covering three areas: culture, infrastructure and markets. Vienna regularly hosts urban planning conferences and is often used as a case study by urban planners.
Each year since 2005, Vienna has been the world's number one destination for international congresses and conventions. Vienna attracts about five million tourists a year.
How to book a transfer in Christian Transfers platform in Austria from Vienna to Pecs?
- Select in website menu the date(s) of travel, pick-up and drop off point, number of tourists, one way or return;
- Click "Find transfer" and the website will go to the page with the car list page, which can be Shared or Private;
- In case it's a shared option for this route, a Shuttle car will be listed on top position. Click on ? for this car to display the options for hours and pick yours;
- Select you car by clicking the radio button near the price;
- Select your car and go to the next step where you will complete your travel details, like Pick-up and Drop-off addresses.;
- Go to the next step where you'll pay secure online by card;
- You'll receive an email with confirmation about the travel details, you'll check and confirm this by email;
- The entire booking online by our website might last under 7 minutes.
Why use Christian Transfers private or shared transfers from Vienna when you are in Austria?
- Reliability and convenience because of the carefully selected local transportation companies;
- Save money & time with fixed rates, no hidden charges, no surge or dinamic prices, no charge for excess luggage;
- No surprises about Airport Meet and Greet;
- 24 hours pick-up or drop-off, vehicle and passenger seat insurance, friendly hotel or resort orientation;
- Door to door service for private transfers, monitored flight and train schedule for airports and stations pickups;
- Christian Transfers can arrange any type of private transportation from Vienna for any party size to most of the destinations you might need in Austria or countries around;
- Private taxi for transfers or minivans for groups, minibuses and coaches are available on the website or on request.
What type of cars can you book in Christian Transfers marketplace in Austria?
- Cars may vary from one location to another, but most of the time our subcontractors can book the followings:
- Shared performed with taxi, minivan or coach, depending on the number of pre-bookings;
- Private Taxi for 1-3 people; Toyota, Skova, Volfskwagen, Renault, Dacia, Ford;
- Private Minivans for up to 8 people, Mercedes Vito, Volkswagen Transporter, Ford Transit, Renault Trafic;
- Executive Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes E Classe, Audi A6, BMW serie 5;
- Executive Minivans for up to 7 people, Mercedes V Classe, Mercedes Viano;
- VIP Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes S Class, Audi A8, BMW Serie 7, Bentley, Rolls Royce;
- Private Minibuses for up to 22 people, Mercedes Sprinter, Volfskwagen Crafter, Ford Transit;
- Private Coaches for up to 50 people, Mercedes Turismo, Setra.