How to get from Varna to Burgas?
One of the best travel option from Varna to Burgas is a pre-booked transfer by a private taxi ready and waiting for you.
When is departure time for Varna Transfer to Burgas?
- The departure time varies for each type transfer.
- For Shared Transfers, the departure time is fixed and presented under the Shuttle car. Click on the price button to the see available hours.
- For Private Transfers the departure time will be set by you in the booking form from this page.
Where is the starting point for Varna Transfer to Burgas?
- The starting point varies for each type transfer. All details about each location will be sent by email in the booking confirmation.
- For Shared Transfers, the starting point usually is fixed, depending on each route. In a local bus or train station or from your address.
- For Private Transfers the pick-up point will be from your address and this will be filled by you in the reservation form on step 2.
Vàrna is the largest city and seaside resort on the Bulgarian Black Sea Coast and the third largest city in Bulgaria. It is the administrative centre of the homonymous province and Varna Municipality and the tenth-largest city in the Balkans after Istanbul, Athens,Bucharest, Belgrade, Sofia, Thessaloniki, Zagreb, Skopje and Tirana.
Commonly referred to as the marine (or summer) capital of Bulgaria, Varna is a major tourist destination, a starting point for all the resorts in the northern Bulgarian Black Sea Coast, encompassing the so called Bulgarian Las Vegas - Golden Sands, business and university centre, seaport, and headquarters of the Bulgarian Navy and merchant marine. In April 2008, Varna was designated seat of the Black Sea Euro-Region (a new regional organization, not identical to the Black Sea Euroregion) by the Council of Europe. The Varna culture is a record holder, the oldest golden treasure in the world was discovered in Varna Necropolis, consisting of artifacts dating to 4,750 BC.
How to book a Varna Transfer to Burgas in Christian Transfers platform for Bulgaria?
- Select in website menu the date(s) of travel, pick-up and drop off point, number of tourists, one way or return;
- Click "Find transfer" and the website will go to the page with the car list page, which can be Shared or Private;
- In case it's a shared option for this route, a Shuttle car will be listed on top position. Click on ? for this car to display the options for hours and pick yours;
- Select you car by clicking the radio button near the price;
- Select your car and go to the next step where you will complete your travel details, like Pick-up and Drop-off addresses.;
- Go to the next step where you'll pay secure online by card;
- You'll receive an email with confirmation about the travel details, you'll check and confirm this by email;
- The entire booking online by our website might last under 7 minutes.
Why use Christian Transfers private or shared transfers from Varna when you are in Bulgaria?
- Reliability and convenience because of the carefully selected local transportation companies;
- Save money & time with fixed rates, no hidden charges, no surge or dinamic prices, no charge for excess luggage;
- No surprises about Airport Meet and Greet;
- 24 hours pick-up or drop-off, vehicle and passenger seat insurance, friendly hotel or resort orientation;
- Door to door service for private transfers, monitored flight and train schedule for airports and stations pickups;
- Christian Transfers can arrange any type of private transportation from Varna for any party size to most of the destinations you might need in Bulgaria or countries around;
- Private taxi for transfers or minivans for groups, minibuses and coaches are available on the website or on request.
What type of cars can you book in Christian Transfers marketplace in Bulgaria?
- Cars may vary from one location to another, but most of the time our subcontractors can book the followings:
- Shared performed with taxi, minivan or coach, depending on the number of pre-bookings;
- Private Taxi for 1-3 people; Toyota, Skova, Volfskwagen, Renault, Dacia, Ford;
- Private Minivans for up to 8 people, Mercedes Vito, Volkswagen Transporter, Ford Transit, Renault Trafic;
- Executive Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes E Classe, Audi A6, BMW serie 5;
- Executive Minivans for up to 7 people, Mercedes V Classe, Mercedes Viano;
- VIP Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes S Class, Audi A8, BMW Serie 7, Bentley, Rolls Royce;
- Private Minibuses for up to 22 people, Mercedes Sprinter, Volfskwagen Crafter, Ford Transit;
- Private Coaches for up to 50 people, Mercedes Turismo, Setra.