How to get from Bucharest to Bacau?
One of the best transport option from Bucharest to Bacau is a pre-booked airport transfer for a private car ready and waiting for you.
When is departure time for the transfer from Bucharest to Bacau?
- The departure time varies for each type transfer.
- For Shared trips, the departure time is fixed and presented under the Shuttle car. Click on the price button to the see available hours.
- For Private transfers the departure time will be set by you in the booking form from this page.
Where is the starting point for the transfer from Bucharest to Bacau?
- The starting point varies for each type transfer, and all those details about each location will be sent by email in the booking confirmation.
- For Shared trips, the starting point can be fixed in one bus station or from your address.
- For Private transfers the pick-up point will be from your address and this will be filled by you in the reservation form on step 2.
Bucharest is the capital municipality, cultural, industrial, and financial centre of Romania. It is the largest city in Romania, located in the southeast of the country, at lies on the banks of the Dâmbovița River, less than 70 kilometres north of the Danube.
Bucharest has a growing cultural scene, in fields including the visual arts, performing arts and nightlife. Unlike other parts of Romania, such as the Black Sea coast or Transylvania, Bucharest's cultural scene has no defined style, and instead incorporates elements of Romanian and international culture.
Bucharest has landmark buildings and monuments. Perhaps the most prominent of these is the Palace of the Parliament, built in the 1980s during the reign of Communist dictator Nicolae Ceaușescu. The largest Parliament building in the world, the Palace houses the Romanian Parliament (the Chamber of Deputies and the Senate), as well as the National Museum of Contemporary Art. The building boasts one of the largest convention centres in the world.
Another landmark in Bucharest is Arcul de Triumf (The Triumphal Arch), built in its current form in 1935 and modeled after the Arc de Triomphe in Paris. A newer landmark of the city is the Memorial of Rebirth, a stylized marble pillar unveiled in 2005 to commemorate the victims of the Romanian Revolution of 1989, which overthrew Communism. The abstract monument sparked controversy when it was unveiled, being dubbed with names such as "the olive in the toothpick", ("măslina-n scobitoare"), as many argued that it does not fit in its surroundings and believed that its choice was based on political reasons.
The Romanian Athenaeum building is considered to be a symbol of Romanian culture and since 2007 is on the list of the Label of European Heritage sights.
Other cultural venues include the National Museum of Art of Romania, Museum of Natural History "Grigore Antipa", Museum of the Romanian Peasant (Muzeul țăranului Român), National History Museum, and the Military Museum.
How to book a transfer in Christian Transfers platform in Romania from Bucharest to Bacau?
- Select in website menu the date(s) of travel, pick-up and drop off point, number of tourists, one way or return;
- Click "Find transfer" and the website will go to the page with the car list page, which can be Shared or Private;
- In case it's a shared option for this route, a Shuttle car will be listed on top position. Click on ? for this car to display the options for hours and pick yours;
- Select you car by clicking the radio button near the price;
- Select your car and go to the next step where you will complete your travel details, like Pick-up and Drop-off addresses.;
- Go to the next step where you'll pay secure online by card;
- You'll receive an email with confirmation about the travel details, you'll check and confirm this by email;
- The entire booking online by our website might last under 7 minutes.
Why use Christian Transfers private or shared transfers from Bucharest when you are in Romania?
- Reliability and convenience because of the carefully selected local transportation companies;
- Save money & time with fixed rates, no hidden charges, no surge or dinamic prices, no charge for excess luggage;
- No surprises about Airport Meet and Greet;
- 24 hours pick-up or drop-off, vehicle and passenger seat insurance, friendly hotel or resort orientation;
- Door to door service for private transfers, monitored flight and train schedule for airports and stations pickups;
- Christian Transfers can arrange any type of private transportation from Bucharest for any party size to most of the destinations you might need in Romania or countries around;
- Private taxi for transfers or minivans for groups, minibuses and coaches are available on the website or on request.
What type of cars can you book in Christian Transfers marketplace in Romania?
- Cars may vary from one location to another, but most of the time our subcontractors can book the followings:
- Shared performed with taxi, minivan or coach, depending on the number of pre-bookings;
- Private Taxi for 1-3 people; Toyota, Skova, Volfskwagen, Renault, Dacia, Ford;
- Private Minivans for up to 8 people, Mercedes Vito, Volkswagen Transporter, Ford Transit, Renault Trafic;
- Executive Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes E Classe, Audi A6, BMW serie 5;
- Executive Minivans for up to 7 people, Mercedes V Classe, Mercedes Viano;
- VIP Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes S Class, Audi A8, BMW Serie 7, Bentley, Rolls Royce;
- Private Minibuses for up to 22 people, Mercedes Sprinter, Volfskwagen Crafter, Ford Transit;
- Private Coaches for up to 50 people, Mercedes Turismo, Setra.