How to get from Belgrade to Novi Pazar?
One of the best travel option from Belgrade to Novi Pazar is a pre-booked transfer by a private taxi ready and waiting for you.
When is departure time for Belgrade Transfer to Novi Pazar?
- The departure time varies for each type transfer.
- For Shared Transfers, the departure time is fixed and presented under the Shuttle car. Click on the price button to the see available hours.
- For Private Transfers the departure time will be set by you in the booking form from this page.
Where is the starting point for Belgrade Transfer to Novi Pazar?
- The starting point varies for each type transfer. All details about each location will be sent by email in the booking confirmation.
- For Shared Transfers, the starting point usually is fixed, depending on each route. In a local bus or train station or from your address.
- For Private Transfers the pick-up point will be from your address and this will be filled by you in the reservation form on step 2.
Belgrade is the capital and largest city of Serbia. It is located at the confluence of the Sava and Danube rivers, where the Pannonian Plain meets the Balkans. Its name translates to White city. The city proper has a population of over 1.2 million; 1.65 million people live within the administrative limits.
One of the most important prehistoric cultures of Europe, the Vinča culture, evolved within the Belgrade area in the 6th millennium BC. In antiquity, Thraco-Dacians inhabited the region, and after 279 BC Celts conquered the city, naming itSingidūn. It was conquered by the Romans during the reign of Augustus, and awarded city rights in the mid 2nd century. It was settled by the Slavs in the 520s, and changed hands several times between the Byzantine Empire, Frankish Empire, Bulgarian Empire and Kingdom of Hungary before it became the capital of Serbian King Stephen Dragutin(1282–1316). In 1521, Belgrade was conquered by the Ottoman Empire and became the seat of the Sanjak of Smederevo. It frequently passed from Ottoman to Habsburg rule, which saw the destruction of most of the city during the Austro-Ottoman wars. Belgrade was again named the capital of Serbia in 1841. Northern Belgrade remained the southernmost Habsburg post until 1918, when the city was reunited. As a strategic location, the city was battled over in 115 wars and razed to the ground 44 times. Belgrade was the capital of Yugoslavia (in various forms of governments) from its creation in 1918, to its final dissolution in 2006.
Belgrade has a special administrative status within Serbia and it is one of five statistical regions of Serbia. Its metropolitan territory is divided into 17 municipalities, each with its own local council. It covers 3.6% of Serbia's territory, and 22.5% of the country's population lives in the city. The city has been awarded many titles, and the nomination for European Capital of Culture 2020.
How to book a Belgrade Transfer to Novi Pazar in Christian Transfers platform for Serbia?
- Select in website menu the date(s) of travel, pick-up and drop off point, number of tourists, one way or return;
- Click "Find transfer" and the website will go to the page with the car list page, which can be Shared or Private;
- In case it's a shared option for this route, a Shuttle car will be listed on top position. Click on ? for this car to display the options for hours and pick yours;
- Select you car by clicking the radio button near the price;
- Select your car and go to the next step where you will complete your travel details, like Pick-up and Drop-off addresses.;
- Go to the next step where you'll pay secure online by card;
- You'll receive an email with confirmation about the travel details, you'll check and confirm this by email;
- The entire booking online by our website might last under 7 minutes.
Why use Christian Transfers private or shared transfers from Belgrade when you are in Serbia?
- Reliability and convenience because of the carefully selected local transportation companies;
- Save money & time with fixed rates, no hidden charges, no surge or dinamic prices, no charge for excess luggage;
- No surprises about Airport Meet and Greet;
- 24 hours pick-up or drop-off, vehicle and passenger seat insurance, friendly hotel or resort orientation;
- Door to door service for private transfers, monitored flight and train schedule for airports and stations pickups;
- Christian Transfers can arrange any type of private transportation from Belgrade for any party size to most of the destinations you might need in Serbia or countries around;
- Private taxi for transfers or minivans for groups, minibuses and coaches are available on the website or on request.
What type of cars can you book in Christian Transfers marketplace in Serbia?
- Cars may vary from one location to another, but most of the time our subcontractors can book the followings:
- Shared performed with taxi, minivan or coach, depending on the number of pre-bookings;
- Private Taxi for 1-3 people; Toyota, Skova, Volfskwagen, Renault, Dacia, Ford;
- Private Minivans for up to 8 people, Mercedes Vito, Volkswagen Transporter, Ford Transit, Renault Trafic;
- Executive Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes E Classe, Audi A6, BMW serie 5;
- Executive Minivans for up to 7 people, Mercedes V Classe, Mercedes Viano;
- VIP Cars for up to 3 people, Mercedes S Class, Audi A8, BMW Serie 7, Bentley, Rolls Royce;
- Private Minibuses for up to 22 people, Mercedes Sprinter, Volfskwagen Crafter, Ford Transit;
- Private Coaches for up to 50 people, Mercedes Turismo, Setra.